Terms and Conditions
Visitors to Madhwas.com are granted a nonexclusive, limited license to use and access the content and services offered in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (the "License").
BY YOUR POSITIVE ACTS OF ACCESSING Madhwas.com, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU SHOULD NOT ACCESS OR USE Madhwas.com.
1. This website - Madhwas.com - found at the uniform resource locator (URL) id - www.Madhwas.com - has been set up and promoted, and is maintained, by Madhwas.com , which term shall, for the purposes hereof, be deemed to include its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, shareholders, directors, executives, officers, employees, agents, attorneys, accountants and any person vested with any responsibility for any task relating to the affairs of the company).
2. The website - Madhwas.com - is intended only to serve as a preliminary medium of contact and information for its users / members / visitors who have a bona fide intention to enter into a matrimonial alliance. Madhwas.com does not purport to be a marriage or business bureau or a dating /contact website and does not, in any manner whatsoever, monitor the first or subsequent contacts, introductions and/or interactions which may take place amongst / in between the user(s) / member(s) due to any information specified in the website.
3. Madhwas.com presumes that each and every single member / user / visitor, who logs on to the website has an intention to get married / enter into a matrimonial alliance and not otherwise. Madhwas.com under no circumstances shall be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone's use of the Site or the Service and / or any Content posted on the web Site or transmitted to users / Members. The exchange of matrimonial profile(s) through or by Madhwas.com should not in any way be construed as a matrimonial offer and/or recommendation from or by Madhwas.com. Madhwas.com shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to any individual arising in/out of, or subsequent to, matrimonial relations established pursuant to use of the service provided by Madhwas.com.
4. Madhwas.com collects information / data including e-mail id, mail address, first name, last name, telephone number, date of birth, age, gender, ethnic background, appearance, religion, occupation, preferences, life style information, general geographical location from its visitors / users in order to create their unique profiles. Apart from this, certain other information including physical and mental disabilities are also collected. The said information / data collected is entered in the programme especially devised for matching profiles and which programme enable to provide matches for the visitors / users based on their pre-selected criteria. Certain private information is only displayed after taking prior consent of the visitors / users.
4a. All information uploaded by the user themselves or through any of the Madhwas.com offline centres meant to be displayed on the open website located on www.Madhwas.com becomes public knowledge and Madhwas.com may at its sole discretion include all or any portion of the listing intimated by a client for display on Madhwas.com in any other media including the matrimonial sections of other platforms including but not limited to print media, community associations, websites, television shows, DTH/IPTV Services, mobile wap sites etc. at no extra costs to the users of Madhwas.com and Madhwas.com shall not be held liable for usage/publicity of such information / data.
5. The user undertakes not to duplicate, download publish, modify and distribute material on Madhwas.com unless specifically authorized by Madhwas.com in this regard. The user undertakes not to establish any deep link or other connection to any specific page of Madhwas.com other than the Home Page without obtaining prior consent of Madhwas.com.
6. The user undertakes to use Madhwas.com for his/her own purposes. Using content from Madhwas.com for derivative works with a commercial motive without prior written consent from Madhwas.com is strictly prohibited.
7. Madhwas.com uses technological means to exclude Robots etc from crawling the website and scraping content. The user undertakes not to circumvent these methods.
8. Any advice, counseling, recommendations or information provided at Madhwas.com including information of Madhwas.com members may not be necessarily correct, true or reliable, and that any reliance placed thereon and any action taken on the basis thereof shall be entirely / solely at the risk of the person or persons placing such reliance or taking such action. Visitors wishing to use the information so provided are advised to conduct their own due diligence, in respect of the site content sought to be taken advantage of, at their own initiative, cost and effort. Madhwas.com does not advise / recommend its users / visitors to establish any contact / interaction with any other user / member / visitor or any such Profile(s) as displayed in the website based on the data / information as furnished in such users profile / photograph etc. and the user / visitor opting to build contact or interact shall do it solely at his / her own risk. Madhwas.com cannot be held responsible or liable, in any manner whatsoever, in respect of any reliance placed on any information displayed / placed on the website, since the same purports merely to act as indicators of the general scenario in the related behalf.
9. Madhwas.com does not authenticate, vet, screen, endorse or investigate any information or assertion comprised in the matrimonial listings, or any other content on the website, nor does it in any manner whatsoever certify or attest the same to be correct or true. It does not recommend matches and profiles in any manner, but an implied presumption is cast on the users / members that the information(s) furnished are exclusively / solely to curve out / frame a suitable profile for the purpose of matrimonial alliance and they are true and correct. All due diligence, effort and initiatives must be exercised by those wishing to use any information found on the website, and should take adequate precautions with the full and complete knowledge that all information contained in the matrimonial listings have been placed there directly by visitors to the website without any prior intimation, consent or verification of or by Madhwas.com.
10. Madhwas.com is an on-line service provider for its members/visitors to create their own/unique profiles envisaging certain personal (optional) information(s) are to be displayed on the net/web-site, which information is used by visitors for searching and matching purposes. Madhwas.com does not sell, rent, share, trade or give away any of your personal information except which is displayed and intended to be shared by its users / members / visitors including photographs displayed on site. Although Madhwas.com shall take all reasonable precautions, Madhwas.com shall not be responsible in case such public information / photograph of the member/user so displayed in the site is being unauthorisedly copied / printed / published / forged / superimposed / manipulated etc. or misused by any user / member / visitor. The user / member shall indemnify Madhwas.com from all kind of loss / damages which Madhwas.com may suffer from any activities carried out by any visitor/user/member through improper use of the service provided by Madhwas.com.
11. By listing a matrimonial profile, or a business or personal listing or a link, or any content or listing, on Madhwas.com, the person or persons making or posting such listing, and the person or persons responsible for such posting or listing, shall be deemed to have agreed to hold Madhwas.com harmless and protected against any suit or complaint, civil, pecuniary or criminal, and against any claims or damages (including, without limitation, interests, fines and penalties) which may be brought against or levied on Madhwas.com on account of any matter arising out of, or relating to, such posting / listing or response received from such posting/listing.
12. Madhwas.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any member / visitor profile, advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed / uploaded through the service by Madhwas.com. Madhwas.com or any of its owners, staff or agents are not responsible under any circumstances for any action/display whether direct or indirect, which occurs as a result of online display of information in the nature of illicit material / material that may be offensive to visitors / members or is patently offensive to the on-line community or any material which may promote racism, bigotry, hatred or physical/mental harm of any kind to any group or individual or transmit any chain letters or junk mail or unsolicited mass mailing or spamming or obscene material to other users / members. Madhwas.com does not monitor the conduct of its users/members or visitors and therefore Madhwas.com does not take the responsibility of any conduct by its users / members or visitors who may avail / obtain / use / exploit the on-line service provided by Madhwas.com in order to harass, abuse or harm another user/member or visitor or use the said on-line service to promote / advertise / solicit anything without their prior consent or an act in any manner which may threaten the safety of users / members.
13. Madhwas.com reserves the right to remove / delete any content / message / photo (s) / profile or cancel the registration / membership of such individual / user either upon a complaint received from another member / user / visitor / individual / group of individuals or upon discovery of the same on its own or based on its sole judgment and perception and it shall without notice stop providing the service entitled to a user / member and forfeit all other incidental service(s) with immediate effect along with the fee/tenure of registration as well as take appropriate legal action against such visitor / user / member. By listing a profile on the website, it is deemed that the said member/user has an intention to get married and in case it appears to Madhwas.com that at the time of listing the profile or subsequently such user / visitor had no intention to enter into a matrimonial alliance or has changed his/her intention, then Madhwas.com shall reserve the right to remove / delete such profile from the website and initiate prosecution under the law or take such steps as may be advised from time to time. In using the website, it is deemed that the user/member agree not to post any content or views that may be considered threatening, abusive, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable or act illegally or otherwise harass another user; put wrong or misleading information in any of the details of his/her own profile; impersonate another or use the site for any commercial purposes; or interfere with or disrupt the operation of this site, or disobey any reasonable requirements, procedures or policies imposed by Madhwas.com from time to time.
14. Nothing comprised in the contents at Madhwas.com is intended or meant to induce or persuade or convince or invite any person whatsoever to perform any action or do any such thing, or not to perform or do, where such performance or doing, or non-performance or not doing, constitute any contravention of any law or regulation in force for the time being to which such person or action may be governed.
15. Madhwas.com shall not be held responsible for any interactions/ passing of information(s) etc. between any user / member / visitor via e-mail, chat or any other mediation with another member / user / visitor and Madhwas.com has no obligation, to monitor any such disputes between arising between the users/members and Madhwas.com shall not be party to such dispute/litigation etc.
16. Madhwas.com reserves the absolute right to modify or amend or delete, in any manner as it deems fit, any content of any matrimonial listing placed on Madhwas.com in order to ensure compliance with the rules of such placement (which may include, without limitation, the efforts and initiatives by Madhwas.com to maximize response to matrimonial listings), prima facie accuracy and the prevailing laws in force for the time being, especially those relating to prohibition of any indecent, unlawful or obscene content. Madhwas.com reserves the absolute right to delete any profile if it finds that the same person has created multiple profiles on the Madhwas.com website. Even if different profiles have been created with the same contact details, Madhwas.com will reserve the absolute right to delete all such profiles. If any member refuses to give consent to a physical address verification that Madhwas.com has requested then Madhwas.com will have the absolute right to either put a "Not Verified" stamp on the profile or to delete the profile.
17. Websites to which links are given on Madhwas.com and the contents thereof are the sole responsibility of the promoters of such websites and Madhwas.com does not, in any manner whatsoever, recommend, authenticate, endorse, verify or certify these websites or any contents or links there. Madhwas.com does not take any responsibility for the privacy practice adopted by such other websites and therefore Madhwas.com recommends its visitors / users to read the privacy statement of each and every website that the user visits. Madhwas.com also does not take any responsibility or endorse the authenticity of the other online services linked with Madhwas.com which may offer various services like a lucky draw, win a free trip, win free tickets, astrology, palmistry, numerology etc. The user / member / visitor of Madhwas.com shall at its sole risk and responsibility click and surf on to such other website(s) / links which is/are being displayed in the website of Madhwas.com. The user shall always bear in mind that at a single stroke/click of the mouse on such links/website, it gets connected through the Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) / Internet Protocol (IP) network of the said users and not through the IP of Madhwas.com. Madhwas.com also does not suggest/encourage any of its users/members to furnish personal information and specially the Profile ID / User Name of Madhwas.com to such or any other website(s).
19. Madhwas.com hereby specifically disclaims any liabilities or warranties or guarantees, express, specific or implied, which may be attributable, in any manner whatsoever, to the existence, promotion, canvassing, contents, links, information or discontinuance of Madhwas.com. No claims for damages, restitution, loss-of-profits, or any other pecuniary, civil or criminal plaints, which may be said to arise out, or on account, of any matter contained or related to Madhwas.com, shall lie or be deemed to be sustainable against Madhwas.com.
20. Madhwas.com assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of User and/or Member communications. Madhwas.com is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to Users and/or Members or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials /information from the web-site.
21. Madhwas.com reserves the absolute right to modify, amend, change, curtail or expand any privileges, rights, benefits, liabilities or responsibilities of Paid Members or Free Members as it deems fit and these will be instantly applicable to all past, present and future Members.
22. Payments for the services offered by Madhwas.com shall be on a 100% advance basis. Refunds in the event of wrong/objectionable content being posted on the site would be at the discretion of Madhwas.com. In the case of failed online transactions, which result in no services, Madhwas.com offers no guarantees whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds reaching the Customers card/bank accounts.
23. The User is solely and exclusively responsible for maintaining confidentiality of the User password and User identification and all activities and transmission performed by the User through his/her user identification and shall be solely responsible for carrying out any online or off-line transaction involving credit cards / debit cards or such other forms of instruments or documents for making such transactions and Madhwas.com assumes no responsibility or liability for their improper use of information relating to such usage of credit cards / debit cards used by the subscriber online / off-line. Madhwas.com uses the maximum care as is possible to ensure that all or any data / information does not fall in the wrong hands. (The weak link in credit card transaction is securely storing the data once received; therefore Madhwas.com does not store or keep credit card data in a location that is accessible via the Internet. Once a credit card transaction has been completed, all credit card data is moved off-line only to ensure that the data/credit card information received is not accessible to anyone after completion of the on-line transaction and to ensure the maximum security for the personal information of the user.)
24. Madhwas.com does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free. Madhwas.com provides the service on an "as is" basis. However, Madhwas.com will take all reasonable steps to provide its users with error free, uninterrupted user experience. There may be delays, omissions, and interruptions in the availability of the Service. The user/member acknowledges that use of the Service is solely at their cost and risk. Madhwas.com is not responsible for suspension of the Service, irrespective of the reason for such interruption / suspension. Any claim shall be limited to the amount paid, if any, for use of the Service during the previous 12 months. Madhwas.com may discontinue or change the Service or its availability at any time, and the user/member is also free to stop availing the Service at any time.
24a. Madhwas.com uses third party payment gateways and failures in these gateways would be communicated to the users as it is. Extra currency/conversion charges/deductions/error issues from payment gateway shall not be the responsibility of Madhwas.com
25. Madhwas.com has complete rights in the Madhwas.com Site and the Madhwas.com Service. The Site contains copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of its owners and its licensors. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for any other information/display for which permission have not been obtained from Madhwas.com, Madhwas.com reserves the right to proceed/initiate appropriate steps under the prevailing law against infringement of the said proprietary rights for illegal copying, modifying, publishing, transmitting, distributing, performing, displaying, or selling of any such proprietary information.
26. Madhwas.com reserves the right to verify the authenticity of Content posted on the site. Madhwas.com if circumstances warrant may call for / ask any of its members / users to provide documentary or other form of evidence supporting the information / Content posted on the site and the user / member, without any protest shall produce such documentary / other evidence in support of such information and if the member / user fails to produce such information within a reasonable or stipulated time frame, Madhwas.com may, in its sole discretion, terminate such Membership and forfeit the advance without a refund and take appropriate steps under the provisions of law.
27. Madhwas.com also reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action without limitation at its sole discretion against any user / member / who violates / misuses the on-line services and terminating the Membership of such violators who promote information that is false, misleading or promote illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous or promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files or provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users and/or engages in commercial activities and / or sales promotion such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
28. The visitor/user while surfing the Site shall not post, transmit or otherwise distribute information constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise use the Site in any manner whatsoever which is contrary to law or would serve to restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying the Site; post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, cancelbot, Trojan horse, worm or other harmful or disruptive component; upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other material obtained through Madhwas.com which amounts to infringement of copyright, or other intellectual property right, or derivative works with respect hereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or rightholder/author.
29. Madhwas.com does not take the responsibility of any information posted by its users/members in the web site, any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights and in case Madhwas.com receives/discovers any such infringement, the said member / user may be called for / asked to furnish / provide evidence / relevant information in support of such display like an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest or a description of the copyrighted work that may have been infringed or information or a written statement that the member/user under bona-fide faith belief that the disputed information does not lead to any authorized use or infringement of copyright etc, under the law or a statement that the user/member is liable to penalty of perjury in case any of the information/statement furnished is proved otherwise or a declaration that the information displayed/posted is accurate and the member /user is itself the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
30. Madhwas.com has no obligation to monitor the activities of its users/visitors. However, Madhwas.com has the right to monitor the Site electronically from time to time and to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request, to operate the Site properly, or to protect itself or its subscribers. Madhwas.com will not intentionally monitor or disclose any private electronic-mail message unless required by law. Madhwas.com also reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that, in its sole discretion, are unacceptable, undesirable, or violative of provision of law.
31. Madhwas.com considers and intends to be subject only to the applicable laws in force for the time being in the NCT of Delhi irrespective of conflicting provisions of law and to the jurisdiction of courts located in New Delhi alone.
32. All members of Madhwas.com are restricted to the following no of contacts they can make via the "Express Interest" option on the Madhwas.com site.
Free Member Paid Member Paid Member with Add ons
Daily Limit 25 150 175
Weekly Limit 75 150 325
Monthly Limit 175 500 1275
Overall Limit 500 Unlimited Unlimited
33. Madhwas.com respects the privacy settings set by its users. Contact details sharing will happen only in the case of acceptance from the receiving member or in the Expression of interests which a member sends once he has taken paid membership or in case the member has himself/herself opted to place these in the public domain(by subscribing to Madhwas.com's eValue or similar services). The user understands that once any information becomes part of the public domain it may be viewed by all and republished. In case of call direct feature, paid members will be able to view contact details of Madhwas.com users who do not filter them.
34. In case Madhwas.com receives any incriminating evidence/complaint against any of its users from other members/users/visitors of the site or if Madhwas.com, through data available to it from its servers, suspects misbehavior on any user's part, it reserves the right to impose restrictions on the user account which include but may not be confined to preventing the user under question from making multiple contacts and restricting the user to only contact members whose desired partner profile the user satisfies.
35. All services which are defined by Time Period indicted in months shall imply 1 month to be equal to 30 days and for any longer durations service the total duration in days will be the Number of months multiplied by 30.
36. Madhwas.com guidelines prohibit members to give their name and/or contact details in any form - Email, Phone nos, Messenger Ids, Postal address etc in any fields other than the specific ones where the same information is asked. If any member who puts the above information in any field other than the one meant for that purpose then the Madhwas.com screening team will remove the same.
37. All people who become members of Madhwas.com are subject to their choice consenting for
a) Promotional Mails - Messages from people who pay Madhwas.com to access its database. These are sent to members Postal Address/Email/Messenger Ids.
b) Membership Mails - Madhwas.com's internal messages to sell different services to the members. These are sent to your Postal Address/Email/Messenger Ids.
c) Important Notifications from Madhwas.com - Messages which inform you on various alerts related to usage of the site by you or other members who have viewed your profile or which are initiated by the Madhwas.com team to introduce new features, educate on existing functionality etc These will be sent to your Postal Address/Email/Messenger Ids or on your Landline/Mobile from a non-140 number via SMS/MMS/VMS/USSD/IVR/Calls etc.
d) Membership SMS/USSD/IVR/Calls - Madhwas.com's internal messages to sell different services to the members. These are sent to your Landline or Mobile Phone and will come from a non 140 number i.e. a number which does not start with 140 as these are offers exclusively for Madhwas.com members.